Monday, June 9, 2008

Fresh Start

So I had my coaching session tonight. I learned a lot about myself. Jo is wonderful, so knowledgeable. She gave me some wonderful tips and I am motivated to get on the ball and do what I have to do to stay raw and release the rest of this weight.

Tomorrow I am not having my cup of coffee. I stopped drinking coffee when I first went raw so It shouldn't be too hard. I had one cup one day and that was it, I slowly added back my daily habit. I also have to stop drinking chai tea with soy milk. I love that more than coffee bug I have lots of different green teas. I'll start making them iced as it's been so hot lately.

I have my lunch ready for tomorrow. I have a big veggie salad and some yummy dressing I made tonight from cashews, cumin, tahini and garlic. I also have some fruit and in a few I will get my green smoothie together for the morning. I am going to put it all in the Magic Bullet and just blend it in the morning.

I feel so motivated right now! I can't wait to start the day tomorrow.

No comments: