Saturday, June 14, 2008

New Toys!!!

Ok, not really toys but today I bought broccoli sprout seeds and chia seeds! I am so excited. I'll soak the broccoli seeds tonight and I'll have sprouts in about 3 or 4 days. I also bought a sprouter. It's just a jar with a mesh lid which I could have made myself but I wanted the one at the store.

I'm going to to make tapioca pudding from the chia seeds. Tomorrow I'll add some to my smoothie and see how that works out. It's supposed to keep you pretty full and give you lots of energy.

Tonight I am making Emerald Kale Salad from the RFT thread. I love kale salad but I usually do mine with an avocado dressing but this one should be just as yummy.

Almost forgot, I also bought some hijiki and wakame from the Asian market down the street from the health food store I went to. Good Health Natural Foods in Quincy, MA is the best. I will be going there again for sure. The staff was really helpful too.

Ok, Gotta go play with my "new toys"

No comments: