Sunday, July 13, 2008

Before Raw









This is me and my daughter in 2006. I used to say I just had a baby and havent' lost the weight yet . Guess that doesn't work anymore when your baby is a teenager..






These are my boys. I love this pic. Even thought I was fat I thought I looked pretty good. Note to self, try as you might you cant' hide your fat behind your kids even when you pose a little bit sideways.





UGH! Fat. This is right before I went raw. I really don't want people to see this but once I looked at it I saw how far I've come. I am not going back here.









Ok, this me now. I have lost over 50 lbs so far. I still have a way to go but I know that raw is the way to go. I feel so healthy on raw. Thank you so much Jo from DiscoverRaw for getting me back on track! Check out her blog, she is a raw food coach and she's just adorable AND an inspiration. Make sure to check out her before and after pics and her Raw On A Shoestring Challenge.





































































































































No comments: