Sunday, July 6, 2008

Long time, no post.

I am back from vacation. Why does vacation fly by and work days drag... ??? I had a great time with my family and friends. It was fun to see my mother again, she's quite entertaining.

I've done well staying raw. Loving my smoothies every morning and I just bought some Maca and Hemp Seeds to add to them. I also bought some milk thistle seeds. I think I can just grind them and put them in a smoothie but I'll have to research that. I only bought a small amount but I hear they are good for cleansing the liver and I still have a touch of psoriasis but it is so much better because of the coconut oil.

I'm not sure if it's the weather or something else but I haven't been very hungry lately. I did also notice that at the gym I had so much energy today. I haven't been working out for about 2 weeks and have been losing weight. Hmmm... But I love working out and I'll have to see what happens now that I am working out again.

Off to make my lunch for tomorrow and watch some junky reality tv.

Today's food:

Smoothie
Blueberry, banana, chia seeds, maca, hemp seeds, water.
(soaked chia seeds in water to make a gel)

Lettuce wraps
Romaine leaves, watercress, sprouts, organic locally grown tomatoes, cucumber
dressing - zucchini, tahini, garlic, scallion, cumin, coriander, sea salt, lemon juice, water

Supplements/Other
1T Coconut Oil
spirulina, Omega 3 6 9, bee pollen, msm
water, water, water

No comments: