Monday, July 28, 2008

Has it been that long since I've blogged?

Where has time gone? I've been really busy lately. Ok, enough of that, on to better things.

Have you joined RawFu yet? You must check out this community. Bunny Berry is so freakin' cool. I wonder if she knows that I'm her biggest fan. So freaking adorable, and funny!!! Check out her blog too.

I have some lentils and adzuki beans sprouting and I am trying again on broccoli sprouts. I will not give up!!

I've been doing well staying raw. I'm loving my green smoothies and I've been eating less nuts. I can't totally cut them out yet, I love them so much. I've just got to wean myself off a little at a time. I've been faithfully going to the gym also.

Today's food:
GS - banana, pear, spinach, chia This was breakfast and dinner.

Watermelon

Pink Lady apple (yum)

Green salad with creamy delicious cashew dressing (not too much although I wanted to lick the plate!)

2 chocolate truffles (Jo's recipe - DiscoverRaw)

lots of water

msm bee pollen spirulina

Have a great day!

No comments: