Friday, January 2, 2009

The Butt Pees

No BM but I've had the Butt Pees today. Not all day just a couple of times this morning.

Today I had lots of tea and for dinner I had green juice
celery
2 roma tomatoes
cilantro
romaine
with spices as last night's spicy tomato juice. I love the flavors of this juice.

I didn't work out because my back has been hurting since last night. I think I over did it at the gym. Tonight I am just resting.

I am down one lb. from yesterday. I'm impatient and wanted a 3 lb loss but 1 lb is great. I like to weight myself every day. I do not obsess over the scale I just like to see progress and if there is no loss then I know to cut back (this is when I am eating, not fasting because while fasting I know I will loose).

This weekend will probably be Master Cleanse or water because I won' t have my juicer with me, at least not on Saturday. I should be back on Sunday night.

I am not hungry and I was in a pretty good mood today. Work was sooo busy but my day went well.

No comments: