Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I am down a total of 5.8 lbs in the last 6 days.

Tonight I did 25 min on the treadmill and some strength training.

I drank tea, 2+ litres of water and tomato, celery, parsley cucumber juice with spices. I love my spicy concoction.

I can see some fat loss in my inner thighs today. It's so weird to see where the fat leaves from. I am hoping for a bigger loss tomorrow but I will not be upset because any loss is good I am just impatient and want it all off now.

I have not been hungry at all which is quiet amazing to me. I cooked a steak for my son tonight with sauteed onions. The steak I could care less about since I haven't been eating meat for a while. The onions smelled really good but I didn't want them at all. It's so weird but also very liberating to have these feelings. I also cooked curried chicken the other night and same thing, no cravings and didnt want it at all.

I feel enlightened today, even with all of the crap I am going through I am not letting it bother me like it used to. The old me would be depressed, crying and eating everything in sight but the new me is going to let this situation figure itself out. I love the new me.

No comments: