Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tea and water today and yesterday.

I don't even feel hungry. The hunger passes after a few days. I have thought about certain foods but I am not craving them. I also cooked for my son but didn't even want to taste it. Saw some food commercials and thought about how gross fast food is. YUK.

48 min on the treadmill - 2.5 mi a few intervals of running for 1 min. at a time but didn't want to over do it because I was feeling a little lightheaded and didn't work out yesterday. Tomorrow is Zumba class! Love that class.

Tummy feels smaller and a little tighter. My whole body feels lighter. Couldn't weigh myself this morning because I was on ACK. Weigh in tomorrow. So excited, will not get discouraged by a # on the scale though because I feel good. NO BM again and very little of anything else (butt pee, lol).

Stressful weekend. Very emotional, cried a lot. This morning I woke up with a plan. I will not let anyone let me feel that way again.

Tomorrow is the start of a great year according to my horroscope. I'm happy. This is going to be a great year.

No comments: